1) The WELCOME BAGs are due on Monday, August 1, 2022 at 1pm to 3pm at the convention center in the IMWMWA assigned room. Thank you Lady Cooper for steer heading the welcome bags.
2) The Minister’s Wives and Widows
needs as many Volunteers hostesses
as possible are asked to please come to the convention center in the IMWMWA assigned room from 1pm to 3 pm Monday, August 1, 2020
to Meet President, Barbara Golder and the IMWMWA Officers ***
Meet, Explain and Arrange Urgent request Session***. Thank you 1st Lady D for steer heading the gathering of the MDCMWA hostesses.
3) Wednesday, August 3rd is ROLL CALL and Dress alike day!!! Please pay $20 for your T-Shirt. All orders needed by July 20th
which is the cut off date at 6pm. Please pay via website, www.mdcmwa@org, go to Cash app $LADYCJSWAN
or give your $20 to Lady Irma Carter with YOUR T-Shirt SIZE
. We will wear the T-Shirts with WHITE Skirts on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 9AM for the Show Case for the attendance ward.
(We won 3rd the place last IMWMWA Convention; however, since the convention is in ST. LOUIS, Let’s go for the GOLD and WIN 1st place.
) Thank you 1st Lady Melanie Johnson having the t-shirts made,1st Lady Irma Carter and Lady Juana Johnson for ordering and keeping track.
4) Please attend the Interdenominational Minister’s Wives Reception and Awards Presentation on Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 1pm this is a FREE event.
5) Friday, August 5, 2022 at 1pm The Marriage Enrichment Symposium with OUR NEW CHAIRMAN, Suffrage Bishop Ron Stephens and the WIVE of our CHAIRMAN, LADY Doretta Stephens. HUSBANDS ARE WELCOMED and ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND to BLESS your MARRIAGE. LIMITED SEATING (200 couples only) for the$30 couples and $20 individual attendee. Pay on PAWticket.com website, Pay Lady Barbara Cooper, Lady Irma Carter or myself. There are NO actual ticket only, a list of names will be at the door. If you are paying via PAWticket.com, please let me know your name so that I can advise the IMWMWA officers for the list at the door.